Wills & Probate
When it comes to family law, come to us. We are there to make the changes in your life positive ones.
Wills & Probate We have extensive experience in a range of probate cases - we can assist you with managing your estate, or simply offer advice if you have any questions about the process.
If you die without having made a Will, your estate will be divided in accordance with the laws of intestacy:
- Living husband, wife or civil partner.
- Living children, grandchildren or other direct descendants (e.g. great-grandchildren) including legally-adopted sons or daughters, but not stepchildren.
- Living parents
- Brothers or sisters. If they are deceased their children (ie your nieces and nephews) will inherit.
- Half-brothers or half-sisters. If they are deceased their children (ie your nieces and nephews) will inherit.
- Living grandparents
- Aunts or uncles
- Half-aunts or half-uncles
- The whole estate goes to the crown.