Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality effective legal service for all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us. This will help us to improve our service and standards for you and others.
If you have a complaint, please discuss these with us in detail as soon as possible as we want to hear your problems so that we can rectify your concerns and improve our service. We will then ask you to explain your concern/s in writing.Contact Us
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your written complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to Davina who will review your file and speak to everyone involved in acting for you.
- Davina will invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Davina will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Davina will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for, someone independent to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Complaints Service at Victoria Court, 8 Dormer Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 5AE about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Complaints Service must usually be made within six months of the date of our final decision on your complaint but for further information, you should contact the Legal Complaints Service on 0845 608 6565 or at www.legalcomplaints.org.uk.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.